1. Personal information collected
We may collect information that is personally identifiable to you. This information may include:
- Contact details such as name, address, phone number and e-mail address.
- Correspondence and other information you provide to us such as notes and emails.
- User-generated data about your use of our Site, for example geolocation data, device information (technical information about the computer, mobile phone and other devices you use, such as browser settings, time zone, and operating system), browsing and searches.
2. Sources of personal information
We collect information through direct interactions with you, as well as by automatedtechnologies such as cookies and web beacons, for example when you contact us orbrowse the Site. We may also combine your personal information with information we receive from third parties such as analytics providers.
For more information about how we use automated information collection tools, please see below.
3. Purposes for processing
We collect and process personal information about you for the purposes described below. Note that this is a general description of our processing and that all processing may not be applicable to your personal information.
- To manage support matters when you contact us, for example correcting incorrect information.
- To provide personalized information and recommendations based on what you have previously shown interest in.
- To coordinate and administrate participation in events, competitions, and other similar activities.
- To evaluate, develop and improve the Site as well as our services, products, and systems, for example technical troubleshooting and backup storage.
- To produce anonymous, aggregated datasets, and to conduct analytics on these datasets, in order to better understand our visitors, set our business and marketing strategies and to provide relevant data to our partners for their business use;
- To fulfill our legal obligations, for example related to accounting requirementsor product safety.
- To establish, exercise or defend legal claims, including to detect fraud or other illegal activities.
4. Sharing personal information
We may share your information with our service providers to perform the functions for which we engage them. For example, we may use third parties to host the Site or assist us in providing functionality on the Site and provide data analysis on the Site.
Additionally, we may share information that we collect from visitors as needed to enforce our rights, protect our property or protect the rights, property or safety of others, or as needed to support external auditing, compliance and corporate governance functions. We will disclose personal information as we deem necessary to respond to a subpoena, regulation, binding order of a data protection agency, legal process, governmental request or other legal or regulatory process. We may also share personal information as required to pursue available remedies or limit damages we may sustain.
5. Security measures
We are always striving to protect your personal information by implementing a variety of security measures designed to prevent unauthorized intrusion to the Siteand the alteration, acquisition or misuse of your information. However, the security of information transmitted over the internet cannot be guaranteed. It is also your responsibility to protect your login information.
6. Cookies and other information collection tools
What are cookies? A cookie is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website or use an online service. When you visit the website or use the service again, the cookie allows that website or online service to recognize your browser or device. Cookies may store unique identifiers, user preferences and other information.
Duration of Cookies. We may use “session cookies” or “persistent cookies.” Session cookies are temporary and expire once you close your browser or once your session ends. Persistent cookies remain on your device for much longer or until you or your browser erase them. Persistent cookies have varying durations that are dependent on their expiration date.
How do I control cookies? Web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to manage and delete cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Some web browsers provide settings that allow a user to reject cookies or to alert a user when a cookie is placed on the user’s computer, tablet or mobile device. Most mobile devices also offer settings to reject mobile device identifiers. Although users are not required to accept cookies or mobile device identifiers, blocking or rejecting them may prevent access to some features available through the Site.
7. Do Not Track
Our Site does not currently take any action when it receives a Do Not Track request.
Do Not Track is a privacy preference that you can set in your web browser to indicate that you do notwant certain information about your webpage visits collected across websites when you have not interacted with that service on the page. For details, including how to turn on Do Not Track, visit www.donottrack.us.
8. Links to other sites
Our Site may contain links to third party websites. Any access to and use of such third party websites is not governed by this Privacy Notice, but is instead governed by the privacy notices or policies of those third party websites, and we are not responsible for the information practices of such third party websites. We encourage you to review the privacy notices of all websites you visit.
If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Notice please contact us at [email protected].
10.Changes to this Privacy Notice
We reserves the right to make changes to this Privacy Notice. Any such changes will be published on the Site. We therefore encourage you to periodically review this Privacy Notice for any changes.
The latest update was made on 22 December 2020.